Tuesday, August 5, 2014

iPad Workshop: October 6 - 10, Nanaimo BC





iPad for Artists 
5 Day Workshop with Lisa Danesin, AFCA
October 6 - 10, 2014

A traditional painter by heart, I will share with you all my exciting iPad discoveries, including how I have used my iPad to speed up the process of creating my Silverwave watercolour series (over 50 of these paintings have sold so far!).  And that’s just one of the many things I will cover.

Immerse yourself in a week long workshop combining traditional and digital methods of making art and learn what a powerful, creative, and FUN tool the iPad can be and how it can compliment your own artistic process. Contact me at lisadanesin@gmail.com for more information or check out the details at vancouverislandartworkshops.com





For a sneak peek, check out the videos below...